The application of keratin at home is a perfect option for those creative women who wish to invest a smaller budget in the care and beauty of their hair. It is not a secret that the labor of quality stylists is sometimes a bit expensive, and therefore, here we offer you 5 steps to apply keratin at home and look beautiful with much less investment of money.
What is keratin?
Keratin is characterized by being a natural protein found in both the skin, nails or hair, which can help protect it and give it more vitality. Keratin can be used to straighten hair, or to repair it, with which we can achieve greater shine and less dryness by nourishing it.
Hair is one of the parts of the body that women invest a great deal of time and money to keep perfect. They say that the femininity of a woman is reflected by how careful and beautiful her hair is and that is why many subject it to long treatments such as the application of keratin, especially to make it look straight and shiny.
Actually the process of applying keratin at home is not that difficult, it is only important to have the right products, and the ideal care and arrangement. If it is very difficult for you to do it alone, you can always ask for help from a friend or family member, to support you especially in the application on the back of the head, which is the most difficult area to work on.
Steps to apply keratin at home
Before starting the whole process, you should make sure you have the product (keratin), salt-free shampoo, applicator brush, gloves (since the product is strong), face mask if necessary, comb, hairdryer and iron on hand. In the market there is a wide variety of keratins, of different brands and types, make sure you buy one that is as natural as possible, and that is dermatologically tested.
· Step 1. Wash your hair thoroughly with unsalted shampoo and blow-dry so you're ready to go. You must separate the hair into sections, they can be 6 or 8, similar to when you are going to apply a dye or dry the hair. Make sure to hold each bow securely with a sturdy hook.
· Step 2. You must begin to apply the keratin from the nape to the fontanelle. Choose a lock of hair and apply the product with the brush, vigorously until it is completely impregnated.
· Step 3. Each lock of hair that you impregnate with keratin, you must go ironing it immediately. At this point, perhaps, the proliferation of smoke with a chemical smell can be a bit strong and that is why the use of masks is important. You need to make sure you don't burn your hair.
· Step 4. Once you finish applying the keratin to the strands of hair, everything should be completely straight and shiny. You may feel a greasy sensation, but it is part of the nature of keratin.
· Step 5. Finally, 7 days after applying the keratin at home, you should wash your hair again with the salt-free shampoo, as at the beginning of the process, and dry and iron as usual.
Care after applying keratin at home
You should make sure to always use salt-free shampoo in every wash. You can combine hydration with the use of natural or artificial masks. It is also important that you repeat the keratin application at least every 3 months or when you see that your hair is losing its softness as a result of the moisturizing process. Altai Balance, Altai Balance Review, Altai Balance Reviews, Altai Balance Supplement, Altai Balance Supplement Review, Altai Balance Supplement Reviews, Altai Balance Supplements, Altai Balance Supplements Review, Altai Balance Ingredients, Altai Balance Ingredients Review, Altai Balance Customer Reviews, Altai Balance Customer Experience, Altai Balance Home Remedies, Altai Balance Symptoms, Altai Balance scam or not, Altai Balance side effects, Altai Balance Videos