Intensive Revision: A-Level Economics (Edexcel-A)
Time & Location
About the Event
This course delves into the core topics that are most frequently and rigorously examined.
We have created a framework that blends together critical exam techniques with core topic material, all brought together through our unique Excess Learning methodology.
Our expert tutors will:
- Teach you how to confidently approach your exams using walkthroughs and applying our unique method.
- Show you how to tailor your answers to data response and essay questions using the Excess Learning methodology.
- Demonstrate how to identify keywords and phrases in the exam question, and craft model answers during in-class discussions.
This will also provide the foundation for students to confidently tackle Paper 3.
This is a proactive course and attendees are encouraged to ask questions and participate in class.
- Full 4-day course, covering both Paper 1 and 2
- 2-days for Paper 1
- 2-days for Paper 2
- A one-hour lunch break along with 2 x 15-min breaks during morning and afternoon sessions.
- * Included: 1 x Exam Guide, 1 x Revision Guide, 1 x Question Bank (includes exam questions from 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 and specimen papers )
- Required: Notebooks (one for each paper), tablet (iPad or other), pens, highlighters, calculator, ruler
* Participants on intensive 4-day course will receive all 3 course materials free.
Participants who register for either Paper 1 or Paper 2 as standalone will receive the Exam Guide and Question Bank only. The Revision Guide can be purchased separately.
Main topics to be covered:
MICRO-ECONOMCS (PAPER1) MACRO-ECONOMICS (PAPER 2)
Markets AD/AS analysis
Market failure Macroeconomic objectives & policies
Government Intervention Poverty & inequality
Business objectives Financial markets & policy
Market structures International trade
- Full course (Limited Offer)£495£4950£0
- Paper 1£300£3000£0
- Paper 2£300£3000£0
- Full course£550£5500£0