Tue, 25 Feb|
A-Level Exam Revision: Economics (Edexcel-A) (1)
Easter revision course for A-Level students taking Economics Edexcel-A.
Time & Location
25 Feb 2020, 08:30 – 12:30
About the Event
This course delves into the core topics that are most frequently and rigorously examined.
We have created a framework that blends together critical exam techniques with core topic material, all brought together through our unique Excess Learning methodology.
Our expert tutors will:
- Teach you how to confidently approach your exams using walkthroughs and applying our unique method.
- Show you how to tailor your answers to data response and essay questions using the Excess Learning methodology.
- Demonstrate how to identify keywords and phrases in the exam question, and craft model answers during in-class discussions.
This is a proactive course and attendees are encouraged to ask questions and participate in class.
- Full intensive 5-day course, covering both Paper 1 and 2
- 2.5-day for either Paper 1 or Paper 2
- A one-hour lunch break along with 2 x 15-min breaks during morning and afternoon sessions.
- * Included: 1 x Exam Guide, 1 x Revision Guide, 1 x Question Bank
- Required: Notebooks (one for each paper), pens, highlighters, calculator, ruler
* Participants on intensive 5-day course will receive all 3 course materials free.
Participants on 2.5-day course will receive the Exam Guide and Question Bank only. The Revision Guide can be purchased separately.
Main topics to be covered:
MICRO-ECONOMCS (PAPER1) MACRO-ECONOMICS (PAPER 2)
Markets AD/AS analysis
Market failure Macroeconomic objectives & policies
Government Intervention Poverty & inequality
Business objectives Financial markets & policy
Market structures International trade
Paper 1 (Microeconomics) is covered Monday-Wednesday morning.
Paper 2 (Macroeconomics) is covered Wednesday afternoon - Friday.