A Level Lockdown Revision Classes
Time & Location
About the Event
Daily classes covering all topics covered within the A-Level syllabus.
We have created a framework that blends together core topic material with practical application, all brought together through our unique Excess Learning methodology.
Our expert tutors will:
- Take you through the core material for each topic, along with practise questions.
- Show you how to tailor answers using the Excess Learning methodology.
- Demonstrate how to identify keywords and phrases in the exam question, and craft model answers during in-class discussions.
Lessons have been arranged over a 4-week schedule and are delivered using Zoom, with meeting details confirmed upon registration.
Each lesson lasts 2 hours. Core material is covered in the first 90mins, with the final 30mins designated to questions.
Students can attend either the morning or afternoon session, and can book as many topics as they'd like to cover by selecting the appropriate ticket at registration.
Morning class: 10am - 12pm
Afternoon class: 2pm - 4pm
Tickets are displayed on a week-by-week basis. Week 1 tickets are currently available.
This is a proactive course and attendees are encouraged to ask questions and participate in class.
A full timetable can be downloaded here.
- Wk1: Monday (Morning Class)£40£400£0
- Wk1: Monday (Afternoon Class)£40£400£0
- Wk1: Tuesday (Morning Class)£40£400£0
- Wk1: Tuesday (Afternoon Class)£40£400£0
- Wk1: Weds (Morning Class)£40£400£0
- Wk1: Weds (Afternoon Class)£40£400£0
- Wk1: Thurs (Morning Class)£40£400£0
- Wk1: Thurs (Afternoon Class)£40£400£0
- Wk1: Fri (Morning Class)£40£400£0
- Wk1: Fri (Afternoon Class)£40£400£0