Tue, 14 Apr|
Bitesize Revision: A-Level Economics (Edexcel-A)
Easter exam preparation course for A-Level students taking Economics Edexcel-A.
Time & Location
14 Apr 2020, 10:00 – 16 Apr 2020, 17:00
Merritt Centre, 60 Merritt Gardens, Chessington KT9 2GY, UK
About the Event
These bitesize exam preparation classes cover all 3 Economic papers for students taking Edexcel-A.
Each day will cover a specific paper and the topics students struggle most with in that paper, taking participants systematically through the key points in those topics.
We have created a framework that blends together critical exam techniques with core topic material, all brought together through our unique 'Excess Learning' teaching and methodology.
Our expert tutors will:
- Work through exam techniques and its application
- Demonstrate how to identify keywords in exam questions and structure answers accordingly
- Tackle the topics students struggle with the most
This is a proactive course and attendees are encouraged to ask questions and participate in class.
- Day 1 (Paper 1 only)
- Day 2 (Paper 2 only)
- Day 3 (Paper 3 ony)
- Bundle Package (attend all 3 days)
- A 45-min lunch break along with 2 x 15-min breaks during morning and afternoon sessions.
- All materials can be purchased on the website. 5% discount is available for all registrants.
- Materials available: 1 x Exam Guide, 1 x Revision Guide, 1 x Question Bank
- Required: Notebooks (one for each paper), pens, highlighters, calculator, ruler
Arrive 9.45am for a 10am prompt start.
- Covers Paper 1 (Microeconomics) - taking you through critical exam techniques using a sample of questions from past exam papers. Addresses key topics students struggle and areas of weakness.
- Covers Paper 2 (Macroeconomics) - taking you through critical exam techniques using a sample of questions from past exam papers. Addresses key topics students struggle and areas of weakness.
- Covers Paper 3 (Micro and Macro) - addresses critical exam techniques and the core topics commonly examined in Paper 3.
Covers both Micro and Macroeconomics£125.00
Bundle - Paper 1, 2 & 3£340.00